Monday, February 7, 2011

Clay Rolled Over!

Yep... the day he turned seven weeks old... I set him down for his tummy time and he literally just flipped right from his belly to his back!  I really didn't see this coming... it was not like he almost rolled over before.  To me, it looked like it was going to be awhile before he rolled over because I didn't ever see him getting that close.  And then, just like that, whoop!

Of course, I was blinking my eyes thinking, "Did that just happen?"  And then I wondered if it was just a fluke... an accident.  Maybe he didn't really mean to do that.  So I set him on his belly again a few minutes later and turned on the video camera.  I barely caught just the end of it he flipped so fast!  So not a fluke after all and I am pretty sure Clay knew what he was doing the whole time.  Even the catching mama off-guard part!

Click here to see the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpKjNcslMoI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

No comments:

Post a Comment